THE X4MIS Free CHANGE MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGY
The X4MIS® Change Management Methodology was developed over 10 years through the interactions and experience with organisations with real life change requirements. The methodology has transformed multiple times from that original version developed and used in the UK in 2007.
The X4MIS functions
The methodology has evolved most recently through the collaboration of expert resource in preparation for its release in 2021.
The X4MIS Methodology is not a detailed 100 page document, it’s a collection of activities and process (a smorgasbord) you can pick and choose for your requirements.
We expect ongoing growth and development of collateral through multiple collaborators, continually updated on the website ensuring in the future there will be numerous versions of change artefacts to choose from.
- A framework for planning, delivering and troubleshooting change programmes
- Fundamental principles that apply to any change situation
- Learning from real experience in organisational change management
X4MIS DOESN’T REPRESENT:
- The only way to do business
- Specific laws and sequencing that specifies a timeline
THE X4MIS DIFFERENCE
What differentiates X4MIS from other methodologies?
- The X4MIS Change Management Methodology, supporting tools and processes is FREE to everyone to use.
- The X4MIS Change Management Methodology is driven by the business strategy incorporating programme and project execution within the change process.
- We believe the project supports the change rather than applying change management to the project