Questions to Ask
About the X4MIS change management Methodology
The X4MIS Change Management Methodology is a framework for planning, delivering and troubleshooting change programmes. The articles within each function represents principles that can be applied to any change situation. Articles do not represent a specific law nor sequencing specific to a timeline.
Questions to ask
The following are sample questions you can asking when investigating the extent of change.
- WHAT IS CHANGING? – THE “BIG PICTURE”
- WHO OWNS THE CHANGE?
- WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS CHANGE?
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS, “WHAT’S IN IT FOR THEM?
- WHAT MUST NOT / SHOULD NOT CHANGE
- HOW WILL YOU KNOW THE CHANGE OUTCOMES HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED?
- HOW WILL YOU KNOW YOU ARE GETTING THERE?