Measure, Identify & SYSTEMATICALLY Manage
Website Under Development - Supporting Tools, key Steps, Skills and Knowledge Coming Soon
- Measure against the Business Plan and Business Benefits
- Manage the Business Benefits Profile rigorously
- Assess, reassess and adjust during the programme
Identify and Acknowledge Success
- The level of employee engagement, as much as the results they deliver, is a true measures of success.
- Define the measures, both statistical and emotional including key performance indicators and key success factors
Systematically Manage Resistance
- Resistance to change comes in both overt and covert forms.
- Managers must be able to recognise and respond to resistance positively, so that it is dispelled and not allowed to slow progress.
- An unconscious ‘agreement’ that ‘things can’t change’ cannot be allowed to build
Supporting Tools (coming soon)
Key Steps to Follow
1. Coming soon
Skills and Knowledge
Skills and knowledge for each X4MIS Component will be published in the Training Section (work in progress).
While the Change Institute will provide X4MIS training, the Change Management Methodology is Free to use and by association any qualified organisation can offer training for the defined competencies.